Sunday, 05 Dec, 2021

+91-9899775880

011-28082485

011-47044510

Scholarly Communication in the Journal of Psychological Studies from 2006-2015

International Journal of Information Library and Society

Volume 5 Issue 2

Published: 2016
Author(s) Name: Parameshwar S. | Author(s) Affiliation: Faculty, Dept. of Library & Information Science, Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India
Locked Subscribed Available for All

Abstract

The paper brings out the results of a bibliometric analysis of the journal titled Psychological Studies for the period from 2006 to 2015. The require data were downloaded from the Indian Citation Index database. The paper analyses a citation study of 503 Articles (123 times cited) were published from 2006 to 2015 in the Psychological Studies Journal. The paper covers the bibliometric analyses of year-wise publication of articles, issue wise, authorship patterns, institutions-wise publication of contributions, state wise and country wise publication of articles. The study has found that the contributions of articles to Psychological Studies were not only from in India but also from foreign countries. Out of 503 two hundred and three articles published from foreign countries. The result showed that out of 503 articles multiple authors contributed 65.21%, while the rest 34.79% articles were contributed by single author. Further, study also examines the length of articles and average number of references in the articles.

Keywords: Bibliometric Analysis, Psychological Studies, ICI, Publication Trends, Authorship Pattern, Geographical Distribution

View PDF

Refund policy | Privacy policy | Copyright Information | Contact Us | Feedback © Publishingindia.com, All rights reserved