Journal of Advances in Engineering Science
Guidelines for Author
1. Papers are invited to contribute the next issue on - All four sections.
2. The manuscript should be typed in 1.5 space and printed in 10 point font on one side of Letter size papers with 1 inch margin on all four sides. Soft copy is preferred.
3. The cover page should contain title of paper, author’s name and affiliation and email address of the corresponding author. Not more than five key words should be indicated separately. A non mathematical abstract of about 250 words should be submitted along with the manuscript.
4. Unit of measure should be in SI.
5. References must be given in the international format.
6. Editorial decisions will be communicated within a period of two months after receipt of paper. Unaccepted papers will not be sent back.