Publish a Research Paper / Steps to write a Research Paper
RIJES guides you for writing a research paper starting from inception of ideas till their publications. Research papers are highly recognized in scholar fraternity. In addition, the published research work also provides a big weight-age to career growth and helps to get admission in reputed varsity. Now, here we enlist the proven steps to publish the research paper in a journal. Essentially a research paper consists of five major sections. The number of pages may vary depending upon the topic of research work but generally comprises up to 6 to 10 pages.
3. Research Elaborations
4. Results or Finding
1. Abstract: An abstract is a brief summary of a research article, thesis, review, conference proceeding or any in-depth analysis of a particular subject or discipline, and is often used to help the reader quickly ascertain the paper's purpose. When used, an abstract always appears at the beginning of a manuscript, acting as the point-of-entry for any given scientific paper or patent application.
2. Introduction: It's the foremost preliminary step for proceeding with any research work writing. While doing this go through a complete thought process of your Journal subject and research for its viability by following means:
Read already published work in the same field
Goggling on the topic of your research work
Attend conferences, workshops and symposiums on the same fields or on related counterparts. Understand the scientific terms and jargon related to your research work.
3. Research Elaborations: Now it is the time to articulate the research work with ideas gathered in above steps by adopting any of below suitable approaches:
Bits and Pieces together: In this approach combine all your researched information in form of a journal or research paper. In this researcher can take the reference of already accomplished work as a starting building block of its paper.
Jump Start: This approach works the best in guidance of fellow researchers. In this the authors continuously receives or asks inputs from their fellows. It enriches the information pool of your paper with expert comments or up gradations. And the researcher feels confident about their work and takes a jump to start the paper writing.
Use of Simulation software: There are numbers of software available which can mimic the process involved in your research work and can produce the possible result. One of such type of software is MATLAB(R). You can readily find Mfiles related to your research work on internet or in some cases these can require few modifications. Once these Mfiles are uploaded in software, you can get the simulated results of your paper and it easies the process of paper writing.
4. Results or Finding: This section also has more details about your research in continuation with above section.
5. Conclusions: This section will have conclusions about your research.
6. References: References must be given in IEEE format.
As by adopting the above practices all major constructs of a research paper can be written and together compiled to form a complete research ready for Peer review.
For peer review you can send research paper in IEEE Format to us at: email@example.com