Journal invites manuscript based on following guidelines:-
- Manuscripts and all editorial correspondence should be submitted to Editor, XBR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each article [1500-3500 words]/research paper [4000-7000 words]/book reviews [1000-1200 words] should be submitted with an abstract of about 150 - 250 wordsand 3 – 5 key words preferably in double spaced MS Word document.
- Citations should be embedded in the text using the author-year method, e.g. (Goel, 2004)
- All cited works reflected in the text of the paper should be included and arranged alphabetically at the end of the paper in references.
- Tables and figures to be indicated by numbers seperately (see Table 1) not by placement (see Table below)
- Works by the same authors in the same year should be cited as “(Goel, 2004a)” and “(Goel, 2004b)”.
- While submitting a book review, the reviewer must mention the name of the concerned book, name of the author/editor, place of publication and publisher, year of publication, number of pages, ISBN and the price of the concerned book.
Authors are expected to follow the referencing style as given below:
Mack, C. (2005). Looking at the Renaissance: Essays toward a conceptual appreciation. London: Taylor & Francis.
Article in an Edited Book
Blaxter, M. (1976). Social class and health inequalities. In C.Carter & J. Peel (Eds.), Equalities and inequalities in health
(pp. 120-135). London: Academic Press.
Chopra, L. D., Sinha, B., & Mehta, P. (1997, January 16).State of Human Development in India.
Paper presented at the 1997 Symposium on Sustainable Development in India, New Delhi, India.
Reference taken from Website
Census of India. (2001). India at a glance – Statistics on Demographic and Socio-Economic Characteristics. Retrieved from http://www.censusindia.gov.in (accessed December 10, 2009).
Labonte, R., & Schrecker, T. (2007). Globalisation and social determinants of health. Globalisation and Health.
Newspaper Article with author
Tripathi, K. (2000, January 18). Hunger Still Exists in Rural India. The Times of India,
Newspaper Article without author
The Unheard Voices of Indian Women. (2005, April 29). The Hindu
, p. 35.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). (2010). Human Development Report 2010. New York, USA: UNDP.
Alkire, S., and Santos, M. E. (2010). ‘Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A new index for developing countries’, OPHI Working Paper 38. London, UK: University of Oxford.