Guidelines for Authors
ANWESH: International Journal of Management and Information Technology is a half-yearly ‘double – blind, peer reviewed’ refereed journal of Management and IT. This Journal welcomes original papers from both academics and practitioners on management and IT. Papers based on theoretical/empirical research and Case Studies experience should satisfy good quality research and must reflect the practical applicability/policy implications of the research.
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION AND REVIEW PROCESS
1. There is No Publication Charge for our Journal.
2. The Manuscripts should be in MS-Word format. Manuscripts must be double spaced, with 1-inch margins with “Times
New Roman, Font Size 12, black”.
3. Two or more referees review all contributions by following the double blind system - that is, with the author’s name
and credentials deleted, so that the reviewers don’t know who is authoring the work. The review process takes two
months and the status would be known after two months of submission of the article. Manuscripts will be acknowledged
within one week of receipt.
4. In the first page of the paper (cover page), please provide full names (first, middle and last names) and full addresses
(institute’s address along with designation and correspondence address) along with email address of the author(s).
5. The abstract followed by relevant keywords should not be more than 250 words and should adequately describe the
work and highlight its significance. The Manuscripts should not be more than 6000 words.
6. Tables should be numbered consecutively. The title of the table should be placed above the table. The source should
be indicated at the bottom. Figures should be numbered consecutively. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated at the bottom. The figures should also be given relevant titles.All tables, charts, graphs, diagrams should be
black and not in colour. The images should be of high resolution and in black and white only. Display formulae and
mathematical equations should be numbered serially. Equations should be typewritten.
7. References should be included at the end of the paperand arranged in alphabetical order. The references must follow
the style guide of the American Psychological Association (APA).
8. AFTER A PAPER IS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION, the authors will be informed by email about the acceptance.
The final draft is subject to editorial amendments to suit the journal’s requirements.
9. Each author will receive a complimentary copy of the Journal issue that carries his/her published paper.
10. Please submit your papers to e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. No hard copy will be accepted.