International Journal of Information Studies and Libraries
Guidelines for Authors
- All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not under submission at another journal or under consideration for publication in any other form. In case the authors have received financial/technical assistance for completing the manuscript, they should acknowledge the same in the manuscript so as to avoid conflicts of ownership.
- After submitting the manuscript, until the editorial decision is communicated or if the manuscript is accepted for publication, without prior approval from the editor, authors cannot publish the manuscript in other publication.
- Maximum length of the manuscript should be between 3000-6000 words.
- Main attachment should contain full text content including title of the manuscript (limited to 12 words) at the top, an abstract of no more than 200 words and up to 6 Key Words.
- Contributions must be submitted in Microsoft® Word format;be typewritten in English; in single space; have a one-inch (2.5 cm) margin on all sides; have text left-justified; have text set as 11-pt. Times New Roman font; include the title on the top of the first page; list the authors and their affiliations and countries directly under the title.
- References: The authors are requested to ensure that all information in the paper that is taken from another source is substantiated with an in-text reference citation. Please also note that your references must strictly follow APA (American Psychological Association) style.
Please e-mail your papers at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com