OPUS - Call for Paper (Hurry!! Submission Open)
Submission should be in accordance to below mentioned submission guidelines.
OPUS: Organization People and Us, is a double blind peer reviewed scholarly journal published annually from the Centre of excellence HR, in the Symbiosis Centre of Management and Human Resource Development, Symbiosis International University, Pune. The journal is dedicated exclusively for scholars, practitioners, consultants in the fields of Human Resource Management (HRM) and Organizational Behavior (OB). The journal seeks to provide a forum for discussions and debates on latest research, provocative ideas and arguments on the theories and practice of HRM, OB and related disciplines which could have a wide range of economical, political and social implications. Authors are invited for submission of manuscripts which can be either conceptual or empirical studies with adequate methodological rigor, case studies, and book reviews on the diverse areas of business and management science not restricted only on HRM, and OB, but could also be on the areas of Business Ethics, Corporate governance, and Social issues concerning people, organization and our society.
Peer Review and Publication Policy
All received manuscipts are initially scrutinized for suitability within the journal. If found suitable, article is further sent to a reviewer for double blind review process. Identity of author/s is not disclosed to the reviewer and vice-versa. On receipt of feedback from reviewer, editor analysis the feedback and further decides to accept, reject or revise the paper. Normally double blind peer review process takes around 3-4 months to provide feedback to authors. If paper is accepted, we will send pre-print version to authors for corrections(if any). The Journal reserves the right to make necessary editorial amendments in the final manuscript to suit journal’s format. Single complimentary copy will be provided and posted to Indian Authors. Please be noted, that Publishing India Group do not charge authors for submission/acceptance/any other purpose. Papers are accepted, purely on the basis of merit. Journal reserves the right to make necessary editorial amendments in the final manuscript to suit Journal’s format.
- Manuscripts should be within a minimum of 2000 words to not more than 10,000 words.
- Manuscript should be a word file in double space with 1 and 1/2" wide margin on the left and 1" on the right.
- No manuscript should ordinarily exceed 30 typed pages including graphs, tables and appendices.
- The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the paper, author's name, postal correspondence address, email address, professional affiliation (if different from the mailing address), and acknowledgements, if any. The first page of the paper would only contain the title of the paper but it should not have the author's name and in no way the author(s)’ identity to be revealed within the manuscript.
- Every manuscript must include a 150-200 words of abstract along with 4-5 key words.
- All notes must be serially numbered. These should be given at the bottom of the page as footnotes.
- References should be given separately at the end of the paper and arranged alphabetically in 6th Edition of APA format.
A soft copy of the paper for consideration for publication should be emailed to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Any, hard copy communication should be sent to:
The Chief Editor,
OPUS: Organization, People & Us
Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
Plot No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Pune 411057, India