Indian Journal of Sustainable Development
- Indian Journal of Sustainable Development maintains zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Authors have to make appropriate citation for the copy righted materials and the materials without proper references shall be summarily rejected.
- In case of copyright violations, contributors alone shall be accountable and responsible.
- The papers submitted to the journal undergo a rigorous double-blind peer review to ensure the quality of the work.
- The peer review process ideally takes 6-8 weeks.
- The papers submitted to the journal has not been published earlier elsewhere or should not be under consideration of any journal/book/magazine.
- Decision of the Editorial Board regarding selection/rejection/revision of the papers will be final and binding.
- By acceptance of the paper author/s needs to submit a copy right form stating the originality of the work and transfer of copy right to the publisher.
- Authors are entitled to single complimentary copy per published article from the publisher. For foreign authors, postage is chargeable
Manuscript submission Note for Authors
- The author needs to attach a covering page indicating the name of the paper, author/s, affiliation, contact address, email id and contact number.
- Authors must provide a structured abstract around 250-300 words along with 3-5 key words.
- The article/research papers must be systematically and logically structured with the essential contents.
- The original works containing 3000 to 5000 words should be typed in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- All the contributions must be submitted electronically through email/online system.
- Authors are expected to follow APA (6th Edition) format by giving the end note in the last of the text.
Book Review Policy: Authors of the book/publishers have to send a copy of the book for review to the Chief Editor of the journal. The editorial committee will assign the portfolio to a scholar and publish the same.
Paper submission at: email@example.com