Information for Authors
1. All papers should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to The Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science
and Technology (IJETST), Department of Research and Development M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Thalavapalayam – 639 113. Kaur District, Tamil Nadu, India.
2. Two Copies of manuscript along with soft copy are to be sent.
3. A CD-ROM containing the text, figures and tables should separately be sent along with the hard copies.
4. Submission of a manuscript implies that: (i) The work described has not been published before; (ii) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
5. Manuscript will be reviewed by experts in the corresponding research area, and their recommendations will be communicated to the authors.
Guidelines for submission
The manuscript should be about 6 pages in length, typed in double space with Times New Roman font, size 10, Double column on A4 size paper with one inch margin on all sides and should include 75-250 words abstract, 5 relevant key words, and a short (50-100 words) biography statement. The pages should be consecutively numbered, starting with the title page and through the text, references, tables figure and legends. The title should be brief, specific and amenable to indexing. The article should include an abstract, introduction, body of paper containing headings, sub-headings, illustrations and conclusions.
A numbered list of references must be provided at the end of the paper. The list should be arranged in the order of citation in text, not in alphabetical order. List only one reference per reference number. Each reference number should be enclosed by square brackets.
In text, citations of references may be given simply as “”. Similarly, it is not necessary to mention the authors of a reference unless the mention is relevant to the text.
 M.Demic,”Optimization of Characteristics of the Elasto-Damping Elements of Cars from the Aspect of Comfort and Handling”,International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.13, No.1, 1992, pp. 29-46.
 S.A.Austin,”The vibration Damping Effect of an Electro-Rheological Fluid”, ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, Vol.115, No.1, 1993, pp. 136-140