Telecom Business Review
Telecom Business Review - A Journal of SITM (TBR) is an annual journal of Symbiosis Institute Of telecom Management.TBR is a referred journal with a process of double blind review and is registered with ISSN 0973-9114.
The Journal is published every year by SITM with the objective of participating and promoting research in the field of Telecom, IT and Business. The TBR has been a platform for scholars, teachers, professionals, and students to contribute and showcase their knowledge, research, experience, study results and findings in the relevant areas of Technology and Business Management.
TBR contains valuable inputs in the different areas related to technology as well as business and helps the readers to keep abreast of the current trends in the area of telecom business. Papers are invited from authors in varied areas related to telecom business such as:
- Wire-line & Wireless Networks.
- Telecom Regulation, Spectrum Allocation, Interconnection, Quality of Service (QoS) etc.
- Marketing: Trends in Telecom / IT at Global/ Indian Level.
- Financial, Accounting Issues in Telecom/ IT.
- OSS/BSS, Network Security, Telecom Network Management.
- Project Management in Telecom/ IT.
- IT Risk Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
And other relevant topic concerned with Telecom, IT or Business.