PRIMA: Practices and Research in Marketing
Guidelines for Paper Submission
As a guide, papers must be between 3,000 and 3,500 words in length. A title of not more than fifteen words should be provided. All full text papers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org which should include an Abstract and confirm to the following generic format:
- Short Abstract-250 words
- 5 Key words
- Literature review
- Conclusion/implications and
Please use the checklist provided below to ensure that your paper meets the requirements prior to submission. In case of noncompliance to these guidelines, your paper will be excluded from being published. Please send us your paper in MS word format, not PDF files for blind review.
- Title of the paper is no more than 15 words, centred and in 16pt font.
- Author(s) name(s) appear below paper title in 14pt font and centred
- Leave two empty lines before and after the name(s) of the author(s)
- All text should be in Arial font
- Section/sub-titles are in numbered sequentially, in bold and 14pt font
- Leave one empty line before and after each section/sub-title
- Line spacing throughout paper is single-spaced (no double spacing please)
- Abstract is in italics and justified both with 2.5 inch margin on both sides
- Field of Research is indicated after Abstract. Leave two empty lines after Field.
- All text is in 12pt font except sub-titles
- Author(s) affiliation, address and email is provided at the bottom of the first page in 10pt font
- Figures, tables and charts are included within the body of the paper
- Figures, text or tables are not coloured or shaded
- Tables or figures do not break across two pages
- All text is justified
- No footnotes, but End-notes are included
- Paper has been checked for grammar and spelling
- References provided at the end in alphabetical order and 1cm hanging indent. Please delete all brackets before and after year of publication.